The costs for detective work are only reimbursable if
- they were within proportion, relative to the economic situation of the concerned parties.
- they were directly related to the lawsuit
- the findings were really necessary
- the investigations could not have been undertaken more easily and at less expense
"We investigate discretely and practice-oriented for your best interests & profits!"
- Probably rare feature in the field of German PIs: Top-References! I.a. from Bank Chairmen, Firm Owners and Law Firms!
- Approaches/connections refined · Continuously for over 25 years!
- For Business and Private
- 6 locations in Germany
- Very good knowledge of English
- Regional, nationwide and international investigations
During a maintenance lawsuit the costs for detective work are regarded – categorically – as necessary for the assertion and defence of legal rights if the party entitled to maintenance / the party liable for maintenance does not divulge income earned, a detective finds out his place of work and by researching targeted evidence changes the position of the party entitled to maintenance / the party liable for maintenance advantageously for the purposes of the lawsuit.(OLG Zweibrücken Senat für Familiensachen)